- The Traxion Glacius is the industry's only ATV/UTV tire made specifically for winter and icy conditions.
- 6-ply radial construction based on an automotive-type carcass that puts more lugs to the ground.
- Traxion ICE3 ultra-soft rubber compound. A rubber compound that will not harden until -40 deg Celsius.
- Computer-assisted lugs designed for optimal offroad forward traction and turn-in control.
- Lug position and spacing designed for maximum traction without packing - even in the worst conditions.
- Pre-molded for 160 TSMI #17 carbide-tipped ice studs.
- Note: Approved for winter use ONLY.
If you ride in winter, you’ve been there! The point where you wish you had more Traxion! Let’s face it, ATV and UTV tires were not designed for winter. Most of them will freeze and offer very limited traction. The same goes for that very aggressive mud tire or those wide high-performance UTV radials. They will either dig and get you stuck, float with no control or pack the treads and look like a sugar-coated doughnut! With more and more federated trails opening up all over Canada, winter trail riding is no longer reserved for the most extreme riders. Groomed trails, frozen lakes, rivers, and hard-packed snow all have one thing in common: ice!